Registration: Oceania Masters Athletics Championships 2021. 18/01/2021 - 22/01/2021. Norfolk Island
Organiser: Athletics Norfolk Island
Registrations close November 20, 2020 23:59 AEST.
View current entrant list
NOTE: A processing fee of 1.2% will be added for non Australian credit cards.
Visit the Oceania Masters Athletics Championships 2021 site
Norfolk Island are delighted to welcome visitors to the 2021 Oceania Masters Athletics Championships.
Track and field events will be held on the Malcolm Champion Oval which is one of the best grass tracks you will ever experience!
The distance runs and road walks will weave through the World Heritage Listed site of Kingston.
Meet fees (in AUD):
- Administration Fee $95.00
- Fee per pentathlon (Pentathlon, Throw Pentathlon) $ 25.00
- Fee for other events - $10.00
Registration is open from 2 March to 20 November 2020.
- All enquiries - Rose: email@example.com +6723 51151
Prior to the entry closing date, refunds will be accepted less a $20 administration fee. Refunds after the closing date will not be accepted.
In this Privacy Statement, "Personal information" has the same meaning as in the Privacy Act 1988. Oceania Masters Athletics (OMA) and Athletics Norfolk Island (ANI) are committed to protecting and security of the personal information we hold about you. Personal information provided in this entry form will be used to:
- Process your competition registration
- Provide you with competition and results information
- Provide you with information about future Masters Athletics events.