Registration: AMA Championships Brisbane 2020. 10/04/2020 - 13/04/2020. Brisbane, Queensland
Registrations close March 12, 2020 23:59 AEST.
View current entrant list
Late registrations close March 26, 2020 23:59 AEST for an additional fee of $50.00.
NOTE: A processing fee will be added of $0.50 plus 2.75% for Australian issued credit cards OR 3.95% for overseas cards.
Visit the AMA Championships Brisbane 2020 site
Queensland Masters Association (QMA) will host the Australian Masters Athletics Championships at Queensland Sports and Athletics Centre (QSAC), Brisbane from April 10 - 13, 2020. International Masters Visitors are most welcome.
The entry cost (AUD) consists of:
- registration fee ($60)
- event fee (all events are $20 each)
- Social Event and Awards Presentation on Sunday 12th April, 2020 ($45)
- transaction processing fee (for Australian cards 2.75% + 50c; for non-Australian cards $3.95 + 50c).
Normal entry period closes midnight March 12, 2020.
Please note that there will be an extended entry period up until midnight March 26, 2020 with an extra payment of $50.
Registrants must nominate their organisation affiliation (e.g. QMA, NSWMA, WAMA, QA) on the registration page.
The latest event and social schedule is available at http://www.brisbane2020nationals.com.au/program/
- All meet enquiries - QMA: email@example.com
When cancellation is received prior to the stated normal closing date (midnight March 12th, 2020), entry fees are refundable less a $20 administration fee. After this closing date, no fees are refundable.
In this Privacy Statement, "Personal information" has the same meaning as in the Privacy Act 1988. Queensland Masters Athletics
(QMA) and Australian Masters Athletics (AMA) are committed to protecting and security of the personal information we hold about you. Personal information provided in this entry form will be used to:
- Process your competition registration
- Provide you with competition and results information
- Provide you with information about future Masters Athletics events.